Flame Retardant Series: superior comfort and protection
- 2-Year Warranty
- Official US Army RFI item.
- Team Soldier Certified for US Army Combat-Approved Product List*
- Applications: Close quarter battle (CQB), and Military Operations on Urban Terrain (MOUT), working in and around heavy equipment and vehicles.
- Military Kevlar® brand fiber blend: 96% Kevlar® (for flame retardance and cut-resistance), 4% P-140 anti-static fiber (for safety around fuels, explosives and electronics)
- FlexCut™ index finger design provides maximum dexterity and flexibility without material build-up in trigger
- Smooth leather palm, fingers and knuckles provides durability
- Kevlar® brand fiber knit cuff provides easy-on, easy-off comfort
- Combat-proven by US Army*
- Perspiration / moisture resistance: Tanning technology keeps leather soft and supple for the life of the glove even after repeated exposure to perspiration or moisture
- Abrasion resistance: Leather is treated to provide increased durability
- Concealed interior seam stitching using para-aramid thread enhances durability especially around vulnerable fingertips
- Kevlar® is a registered trademark of E.I. duPont de Nemours and Company.
- *This statement does not imply an endorsement by any DOD agency. Military personnel are always encouraged to validate official approvals for use with their respective agencies. Contact CamelBak Products, LLC for information.