The Eureka Suite V series’ unique pole structure provides maximum headroom where you appreciate it most, at the front of the tent. Maximum height continues into the front vestibule for excellent livability. The 3-pole fiberglass frame supports 75D polyester taffeta uncoated/1000 mm coated walls. The floor is 75D polyester, 1000mm, tensioned perimeter seam in a bathtub design. The Suite V is vented well with mesh vents in ceilings and 2 mesh side panels. There are 4 storage pockets 2 on the inside and 2 on the outside to keep essentials organized. A unique design with excellent livability.
- V-shaped, 3-season dome tent offers a unique design to maximize headroom for tall campers
- Sleeps 6 adults comfortably with over 81 square feet of area and a generous 6-foot, 9-inch top height
- Removable divider curtain creates 2 separate rooms for privacy and as well as an integral storage basket
- 2 large doors for ease of access; 2 zippered windows and multiple vents for controlled ventilation
- Multi-configuration rainfly creates an outdoors awning; limited lifetime warranty
- 2 large near vertical side-opening D-style doors with Hi/Low venting offer ease of access
- 2 zippered windows open for excellent visibility and controlled ventilation
- 6’9″ centerheight and over 81 sq ft sleeping area
- Fly creating vestibule can be configured in multiple ways including awning
- Unique 3 pole V-shape dome offers spacious livability in a small overall footprint for 6 people
With a unique design that maximizes headroom at the front of the tent, a multi-configuration rainfly, and a removable room-divider, the Suite V6 tent from Eureka offers flexible livability for camping. The Suite V series’ unique pole structure offers the most headroom at the tent’s front door through to the front vestibule, making tent access a breeze, even for very tall campers. Designed for 3-season use in all weather, the tent’s rainfly provides complete protection when closed and can be configured to create a shaded awning in front of the tent. The removable room divider provides private sleeping quarters as well as a storage basket ideal for family and couples camping. The tent’s bathtub floor keeps you clean and dry no matter how hard it rains. With multiple organizational features, a sturdy easy-to-assemble aluminum frame, and top-notch materials, the Suite V6 Tent is an excellent choice for your next adventure in the outdoors.
- V-Shaped Dome Design: The Suite V4′s unique 3-pole V-shape dome offers spacious livability and maximum headroom in a small overall footprint for up to 6 adult campers. Headroom is maximized at the front of the tent and vestibule, where you need it most, offering a top height of 6 feet, 9 inches, ideal for tall campers.
- Removable Divider Curtain: The Suite V4′s removable room divider curtain allows you to create 2 separate rooms for privacy. The divider also provides an integral storage basket for excellent, off the floor storage.
- Organizational Features: The tent is equipped with 2 interior and 2 exterior storage pockets, as well as two flashlight loops to keep essentials close at hand. The tent has 4 gear loft loops making it compatible with an optional gear loft (sold separately).
- Accessibility and Ventilation: With 4-zippered windows, 2 large, near vertical, side-opening D-style doors with Hi/Low venting, and mesh roof vents the Suite V6 makes it easy to control airflow and enter and exit the tent without disturbing the other campers.
- Bathtub Floor: The tent’s tensioned, perimeter seam bathtub floor wraps up sides of tent, protecting against splashing and standing water to keep your tent floor dry even in heavy rain.
- Multi-Configuration Rainfly and Vestibule: The large front vestibule offers protected storage for gear–and–can be converted into a shaded awning for outside seating when used with (2) HA poles (sold separately).
- Easy Set Up: Freestanding fiberglass frame with clips, pole sleeves and post and grommet assembly makes set up easy.
- Sleep Capacity: 6
- Floor Dimensions: 9 feet x 14 feet, 6 inches
- Packed Size: 9 inches x 28 inches
- Minimum Packed Weight: 26 pounds, 12 ounces
- Tent Area: 81.25 square feet
- Vestibule Area: 49.36 square feet
- Top Height: 6 feet, 9 inches
- Frame: 12.7-millimeter fiberglass
- Vents: mesh roof
- Walls: 75D polyester taffeta
- Fly: 75D StormShield polyester taffeta, 1000mm
- Floor: 75D polyester taffeta, 1000mm
- Mesh: 50D polyester no-see-um
Eureka camping tents and outdoor gear have been bringing families and friends together in the outdoors for more than 100 years. Eureka camping tents are built to handle any adventure–from the backcountry to the backyard. Eureka’s field-proven camping dome tents, family camping tents, and sleeping bags are ready to go anywhere from the rigors of an Everest expedition to the rowdiness of a backyard tent sleepover. Whether you’re on a quest for cabin tents, hiking tents, or a Eureka screen house, Eureka camping tents allow you experience the comforts of home outdoors.