Spacious and comfortable with built-in privacy, the Appalachian Family Cabin Tent from High Sierra is your home away from home. Sleeping up to 8 campers in its two rooms, the Appalachian offers everything you need to keep all members of the family happy. Two large “D” doors provide excellent accessibility. A 7-foot+ ceiling height means that all members of the family can stand up inside the tent. The tent’s Cyclone Venting system with four windows, two patented Bay Windows that can remain open even during rain, and a mesh roof keep a refreshing cross breeze flowing in all conditions. But best of all, thanks to the exclusive, GoBe Dry rain protection system that features water repellent fabrics, an elevated floor, sealed seams, and a tub floor, you can count on staying dry in this tent–no matter what the weather.Additional details on the Appalachian include: internal pockets, a gear loft, and cup holders for easy organization; simple set-up with color-codes poles and pole sleeves; iViz reflective door trim and guyouts so that you can navigate in and around the tent without tripping in the dark of night; and, a Camp Port that allows for safe and easy, weather-protected passage of cables for power inside the tent. Backed by a 5-year limited warranty from High Sierra, the Appalachian is a great choice if you are looking for a roomy, weatherproof tent with maximum live-able comfort and differentiated sleeping spaces.
- GoBe Dry rain protection system
- HiViz reflective door trim and guyouts for night visibility?
- Patented Bay Window can be opened during rain?
- Cyclone Venting increases air circulation?
- Camp Port for easy, weather-protected passage of cables?
- Self-healing nylon zippers with EZ Glider sliders?
- Internal pockets, cup holders, and gear loft?
- Color-coded poles and sleeves for easy setup?
- Wheeled carry bag with EZ Pak?
- Sleep Capacity: 8
- Floor Size: 15 x 10 feet
- Ceiling Height: 7.17 feet
- Weight: 47 pounds
- Floor: PE sheet 10×10, welded seams
- Body: Polyester 185T 800-millimeter, seam tape, mesh 68×68
- Rainfly: Polyester 185T 800-millimeter, logo embossed, seam tape
- Zippers: Nylon, #5, #8, water resistant
- Doors: 2
- Windows: 4 + 2 bay window
- Fiberglass Poles: (2) 12.5-millimeter, (2) 9.5-millimeter, (2) 6.9-millimeter
- Steel Poles: (6) 19-millimeter, (2) 16-millimeter